Out of office hours emergencies
Our normal office hours are 9.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday
Should you experience an emergency outside these hours please consider the following:
- If you have a minor water leak from the flat above, you should immediately speak to the person living above you. If the occupier of the flat is not in leave a note on the door with your details and turn off the water supply to the leaking flat. The valve will be located outside the flat.
- If you have a severe water leak from the flat above, then contact the emergency services on 999.
- If you are experiencing issues with your water or electricity supply please contact your utility supplier.
- Acts of vandalism or other criminal activity should be reported directly to the Police.
- Telephone numbers for issues with operational car park gates and/or shutters may be found on or adjacent to the gates/shutters.